Tips on how to get the greatest benefit from the Partnering Program
Complete your Profile:
Great meetings start with making the best matches, so make sure to:
- Select “Account” to complete your organization profile
- Include your meeting objectives
- Add logo and your photo
Manage your Schedule:
When you log in, select “schedule” to manage your availability if you are not available for all the partnering program times:
- Monday, June 12th: 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. (six 20-minute meeting slots)
- Tuesday: June 13th – 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. & 1:40 to 3:00 p.m. (seven 20-minute meeting slots)
- Wednesday: June 14th – 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. & 1:20 to 3:00 p.m. (eight 20-minute meeting slots)
Review Profiles & Book Meetings:
Review the profiles of other participants and request meetings. You will receive an email confirmation of all your requests and notifications when participants confirm. We are regularly adding new participants to the partnering system, so please check in to review these potential new contacts and request/confirm meetings.
Bookmark the Partnering Site!
Make a good impression…stay connected and respond to meeting requests promptly even if you are on the move. The online partnering system is optimized for mobile devices, so make sure to bookmark the partnering site.
Arrive at VetHealth Global 2015 with all your key meetings scheduled.