VetHealth Global is pleased to showcase a group of International Emerging Companies with new products and innovative solutions during the Innovation Spotlight Series. Two sessions during the Conference will feature 15-minute pitch presentations by a selection of emerging International companies, focusing on unique intellectual properties in animal health and nutrition products and technologies.
VetHealth Global™ Announces Emerging Company Finalists
VetHealth Global™ is pleased to announce the following emerging company finalists who will present in the VHG 2017 Innovation Spotlight Series, June 12 -14th in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Twelve companies from across Canada, the United States, UK, Germany, Ireland, Australia, and Israel will round out two days of emerging company presentations – part of the jam-packed program that includes over 35 presenters and panelists and Business Partnering Meetings.
2017 Emerging Company Presenters:
- AIM OA Sys, Cheshire, England, UK
- BioTraceIT, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Electronic Vet, Temecula, California, USA
- Klox Technologies Ltd., Dublin, Ireland
- MicroSintesis Inc., Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Mileutis Ltd., Israel
- Nexvet, Melbourne, Australia
- Pet Wireless, California, USA
- Soma Detect, New Brunswick, Canada
- VeroVaccines, Halle, Germany