VetHealth Global™ Announces Emerging Company Finalists
VetHealth Global™ is pleased to announce the following emerging company finalists who will present in the VHG 2017 Innovation Spotlight Series, June 12 -14th in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Twelve companies from across Canada, the United States, UK, Germany, Ireland, Australia, and Israel will round out two days of emerging company presentations – part of the jam-packed program that includes over 35 presenters and panelists and Business Partnering Meetings. A final list of the 12 presenting companies coming soon!
2017 Emerging Company Presenters
- AIM OA Sys, Cheshire, England, UK
- BioTraceIT, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Electronic Vet, Temecula, California, USA
- Klox Technologies Ltd., Dublin, Ireland
- MicroSintesis Inc., Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Mileutis Ltd., Israel
- Nexvet, Melbourne, Australia
- Pet Wireless, San Diego, California
- Soma Detect, New Brunswick, Canada
- VeroVaccines, Halle, Germany
VetHealth Global Announces 2017 Honorary Chair
VetHealth Global – North America’s premier International Animal Health and Nutrition Business Conference is pleased to announce that George Heidgerken, Head of the Global Strategic Business Unit Livestock at Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health & President of Health for Animals, will serve as the 2017 Honourary Chair. VetHealth Global is hosted by the Prince Edward Island BioAlliance and will be held in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, June 12-14, 2017. Read more here.